AMSIG 20th Annual Scientific Meeting
The Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group (AMSIG) would like to invite abstracts for the 2016 Annual Meeting to be held in Sydney, NSW, Australia, on the 30th April. Submissions are invited from all attending delegates.
The close off date for submissions has now been extended until 31 March, 2016
AMSIG 2016 Best E-Poster Presentation
There will be a prize awarded for the Best E-Poster Presentation.
“With thanks to Fujifilm Medical Systems for donating a Fujifilm XQ1 Camera, 8GB Memory Stick and Case for the Winner of the Best E-Poster Presentation”
Authors are asked to submit papers of a clinical or research nature and or interesting cases that are "For the Advancement of the Field of MSK Radiology".
The Programme Committee will evaluate the content of abstracts with respect to, clarity, topicality, originality, novelty, profundity and interest. All submitting authors will be considered for this prize.
E-Posters may also be presented in a quiz format with questions in the submission for the delegates to answer. All e-posters must be original, with no attached commercial interest and any conflict of interest
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- Abstract submission must be made via the presentation portal using a .doc or .docx document. Incorrectly formatted abstracts will not be considered for review, and you will be asked to resubmit.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (this applies to the main body of the abstract, and excludes abstract title and authors and affiliations).
- Accepted authors will be required to present their abstract as an e-poster. All accepted submissions will be on display throughout the conference in an e-poster format and will be published online post conference at the AMSIG website www.amsig.org.
- E-poster presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts and the Organising Committee decision is final.
- All e-poster presenters are required to register for the conference.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by April 7, 2016.
Abstract Submission Process
- Save as separate .doc or .docx file, in an easily accessible location on your computer.
- You will be required to enter abstract title, authors and their affiliations, and a short biography of the presenting author before uploading the abstract document. Please have this information ready before accessing the portal.
- Access the Presentation Portal below, register with your email address, and submit a password.
- Update contact information and then follow the instructions.
- You are able to upload multiple submissions via the one log-in.
- You may access the presentation portal using your email address and password to edit or upload further abstracts until submissions close on 31 March 2016.
- You will receive a return email to confirm you have submitted your abstract(s).
Contact the Conference Manager, should you not receive this email within 24 hours.
- Accepted authors will be required to present their abstracts as an e-poster.
E-Poster Presentation Guidelines
- When using bright or light coloured backgrounds, use a dark type and vice versa.
- Use font Arial 11 pt and single line spacing.
- Use a standard kerning of the typeface only.
- Pictures must be no less than 150dpi when inserted in the presentation.
- All e-posters must be in a vertical .pdf format.
- Check that your e-poster will be displayed correctly on a 42” or 50” screen, once you have made it into a .pdf by using the zoom tool to zoom in at 400%.
- If you are using Microsoft Word or Powerpoint, set your page to 10.8cm x 19.2cm
- If you are using Photoshop, set your page to 1080 pixels wide x 1920 pixels high.
Please note that it is a requirement that all presenters register for the conference.
Registration will be open late 2015.
If you wish to withdraw your e-poster from the AMSIG ASM, please notify the Conference Manager email@example.com urgently.