"Two eminent AMSIG past presidents, A/Prof David Connell and Dr James Linklater, have worked tirelessly to develop a high quality concentrated Musculoskeletal MRI course tailored to the Australasian environment. The first course will be in Melbourne in October. The course is well suited for Radiology, Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine registrars and Consultants wishing to up skill in MSK MR. The Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group endorses this course and encourages the memberships support.
Enjoy the course and the weekend in Melbourne."
Musculoskeletal MRI Course
Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 October 2019 | Melbourne, Victoria.
Course Faculty: A/Prof David Connell, Dr James Linklater and Dr Tom Entwisle.
- Allow a musculoskeletal radiologist to take you under his wing for the weekend and navigate pathology as it presents in clinical practice.
- Recognise normal MRI anatomy and variations, and learn to identify common MSK pathology.
- This is not a lecture series, but a workshop.
- Read over 200 cases over the weekend with an expert holding your hand along the way.
- The course is designed for radiology, orthopaedic, sports medicine registrars and consultants wishing to become proficient in musculoskeletal MRI at a basic level.
45 RANZCR CPD points can be claimed for attendance at the MSK MRI Conference 2019
Venue: Saxons Training Facilities, Level 8, 500 Collins Street Melbourne
CONTACT: Tahlia Harrison | EMAIL: email@example.com
VIEW PDF BROCHURE FOR FULL DETAILS: